Fillr is a growing startup building a productivity app business currently with thousands of users, looking for the brightest talent to join the team. We are based right in the middle of cosmopolitan Prahran where the coffee and lunch options are plentiful. Our office is light and airy and you'll find engineers, designers, sales and of course company directors all working tightly together and having a bit of fun while they're at it.
We want our staff to be happy while producing products that make other people's lives that little bit easier. We believe communication is the key to delivering on that and have an open culture of sharing knowledge, ideas and laughs from all parts of the business. Everyone is encouraged to share their creativity on all aspects of the business including product and we have processes to ensure all ideas are treated equally. But ideas are nothing without the ability to deliver, so if you are a thinker with a friendly attitude who also knows when its time to knuckle down and ship, you'll fit right in.
- Are you a Node.js fan who's down with CoffeeScript and high performance websocket applications?
- Can you wrangle server side code and build a fully spec'd app in Rails, Python or Go from the ground up?
- Are you keen to take on greater responsibilities as the lead web applications developer in a young and growing team?
- Are you a stickler for quality?
If you answered yes to any of the above please apply! We have multiple roles from Junior to Senior depending on your expertise and interests.
Key Skills Required
- HTML and CSS
- Strong in development patterns and structuring code for testability and reuse
- Algorithms (Tree search, scoring, natural language)
- Ruby (1.9.x and 2.x)
- Rails 3 & 4
To apply send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!