Dolphin browser, commonly regarded as one of the Top Android Browsers by popular sites such as Android Central, now includes Fillr's intelligent autofill technology. Not only more accurate than Google's and Apple's autofill products, Fillr is also faster and smarter.
Autofill within browsers is a vital tool in the effort to reduce web form user abandonment that results from having to repeatedly type personal information. With the majority of online traffic occurring on mobile, this problem is compounded by the frustrations of using small keyboards on tiny forms.
Fillr solves this problem, leveraging sophisticated algorithms to read forms like a human and instantly populating fields with the correct, contextually relevant personal data of its user. "This latest enhancement of our technology takes another step toward solving the core problem of mobile shopping: the fact that 60.6% of all e-retail traffic on the web starts on mobile but only 15.6% actually finishes the transaction on mobile" says Chris Koch, the CEO and co-founder of Fillr. “The partnership with Dolphin is a huge validation of our tech and now Dolphin users will find it even faster and easier to shop on mobile.”
"And Fillr doesn't just make mobile shopping easier," says Co-Founder and Head of Product Chad Stephens. "Fillr is smart enough to read any kind of mobile web form and fill it in for you: like a website login, a whitepaper download request or even a job application. It's super smart and super secure."
The state of autofill technology is stagnant and ready for significant improvement. Autofill technology offered by others rely on the comparatively limited CPU power of the device and an approach to form field recommendations that is archaic and perennially out of date. Fillr is built from the ground-up for mobile, harnessing a powerful mapping engine, algorithms and machine learning technology to solve a deceptively difficult problem of autofill accuracy.
No other autofill technology comes close to Fillr for accuracy and speed. Recently Fillr was tested against the autofill technology available through Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome mobile browsers. Using the same devices and bandwidth, each autofill product auto filled the credit card checkout forms of the top 10 US mobile e-commerce destinations. In this test, Fillr's autofill earned top marks earning an accuracy rate of 93.8% compared to Safari's 61% and Chrome's 45%. Test criteria and results are available by clicking here: (http://fillr.com/s/accuracy.pdf)
The new version of Fillr also enhances its core product features including:
· Enhanced Mapping Engine Algorithms -- Developed by analyzing more than half a million web forms and shopping checkouts, the latest version of Fillr utilizes advanced textual heuristics to read forms as close to human representation as possible. If the form changes or utilizes byzantine, broken HTML, the Fillr engine can read it in real time and pre-populate it with 93.8% accuracy.
· Security and Privacy -- Despite having a cloud based form prediction engine, Fillr user's personal data never leaves their device. It stays local using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. The latest version of Fillr adds to this with even stricter sandboxing and encryption. The company Fillr has no access to your data and doesn't want it.
· More Language Coverage -- With this latest release Fillr now supports English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
· Click-reducing Design -- The new version of Fillr takes its already intuitive and simple UI and makes it simpler, further reducing the number of actions it takes to autofill even complicated forms.
· Choose your identity -- Many users have multiple addresses, emails and credit cards, and depending on whom they are transacting with they may want to easily customize the info they provide. Fillr allows users to choose the right info at the right time to fill forms with accuracy.
The latest version of Fillr is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and on Google Play for all Android devices.
Fillr is also available to use in a growing number of Android & iOS Mobile Browsers. Using Fillr in these browsers is easy - simply tap the Fillr icon on the keyboard when you're on a form.
To view a short video of Fillr in action, see below.