The new version of Fillr also enhances its core product features including:
· Enhanced Mapping Engine Algorithms -- Developed by analyzing more than half a million web forms and shopping checkouts, the latest version of Fillr utilizes advanced textual heuristics to read forms as close to human representation as possible. If the form changes or utilizes byzantine, broken HTML, the Fillr engine can read it in real time and pre-populate it with 93.8% accuracy.
· Security and Privacy -- Despite having a cloud based form prediction engine, Fillr user's personal data never leaves their device. It stays local using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. The latest version of Fillr adds to this with even stricter sandboxing and encryption. The company Fillr has no access to your data and doesn't want it.
· More Language Coverage -- With this latest release Fillr now supports English, Russian, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
· Click-reducing Design -- The new version of Fillr takes its already intuitive and simple UI and makes it simpler, further reducing the number of actions it takes to autofill even complicated forms.
· Choose your identity -- Many users have multiple addresses, emails and credit cards, and depending on whom they are transacting with they may want to easily customize the info they provide. Fillr allows users to choose the right info at the right time to fill forms with accuracy.
The latest version of Fillr is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and on Google Play for all Android devices.
Fillr is also available to use in a growing number of Android & iOS Mobile Browsers. Using Fillr in these browsers is easy - simply tap the Fillr icon on the keyboard when you're on a form.
To view a short video of Fillr in action, see below.